Moist, delicious, and gluten free banana bread?!
Yes! Add to that easy to make, without a listful of weird "gluten free" ingredients. I've made this several times now, and it's definitely a solid recipe more than a matter of luck. Perfect every time!
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup brown rice flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
1/3 cup sugar
1 cup ripe bananas (about 2 medium-large bananas)
3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/6 cup oil
1/2 tsp vanilla
Optional: chocolate chips, walnuts
This makes 1 loaf pan.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine dry ingredients in one bowl, and wet ingredients in another.
3. Gradually add the wet ingredients into the dry bowl until everything is just moistened -
do NOT overmix!
4. Pour into a coated loaf pan (I usually coat the pan with olive oil).
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 45-50 minutes, or until the toothpick check comes out clean.
6. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.