Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Owl House - Rochester, NY

The Owl House

Oh boy, does this place make my heart flutter.  The vegan aspect suited my lactardness, and the gluten-free aspect make my intestines happy as a clam in water. The combination of the two was almost too much for me to handle!

The food was fresh, thoughtfully prepared, and the Belgium gluten-free beer was probably the best I've tasted. I especially enjoyed the creamy dressing on the caesar salad and the out-of-this-world pulled pork nachos. The high quality dairy-free cheese they used was spectacular. What really made fireworks was the chocolate mouse dessert though - no words can describe the goodness that coddled my tongue at the post-coital stage of the meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Additions, corrections and feedback welcome and appreciated!