Saturday, May 26, 2012

Scottadito Osteria Toscana - Brooklyn, NY

Scottadito Osteria Toscana

This is my go-to place for Italian in Park Slope.  The fresh, housemade pasta is craveable, and the bottomless mimosa/champagne brunch is unbeatable! The warm olive appetizer yields the hugest, tastiest olives I've ever had stateside, and the fresh pasta with brie and prosciutto that is offered during brunch is forever imprinted in my memory from my gluten and dairy laden past.

I was encouraged to visit this old favorite of mine upon hearing that they now serve gluten-free pasta; it was so delicious I had to ask our server and the chef to verify that it was indeed gluten-free!

The consistently good food is complemented by the reasonably priced wine list, and if you can get here before 7pm, definitely take advantage of the $30 prix fixe special which includes wine! The cozy ambiance makes this restaurant the ideal place for a date or catch up session with a good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Additions, corrections and feedback welcome and appreciated!